Monday, July 3, 2006

nola 3

I have become largely ineffective as part of this group. I am easily frustrated and have little concern for the opinions of others. I feel that they are unintelligent and that working with them will bring me more harm than good. Furthermore, it is shitty to constantly have to feel guarded against outside forces because of my sex and race. This is one of the most sexist environments that I’ve ever lived in, and being the one to normally speak up, I’ve repeatedly been called a bitch or the like.

I’m impatient for these people to spit out something worth my time. It feels like I have to wait 90% of the time for maybe 10% of something that I’m actually interested in hearing.

I’m too egotistical in thinking that what I know is right. Though I tell myself that I’m usually right in the end anyway. You’re trying to be the expert and forcing it upon people. Whether or not you’re right in the end; this feeling blinds you from what you could be learning from people.

Fix these things or perish here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.