Monday, February 25, 2013

Funny TaskRabbit posts

Before I travel this summer, I've been working part time using TaskRabbit, a service that lets people post and pick up random tasks.  Anything from professional web/graphic design, research paper citation editing, data entry, house chores, etc.  Occasionally I run across tasks that are humorous.  I originally started tonight thinking that I'd download one and keep a few before I made this blog post, but just browsing through today's tasks provided 4 rather funny tasks (click to embiggen images):


Organize my Magic The Gathering playing card collection:
This needs no humorous subtitle.



Writing a Graduate Admissions essay:
Isn't this called cheating?




Create a compelling documentary of our 22 Years together on a CDROM that brings her (and my 3 daughters) to TEARS:
Um, if you'd outsource this no wonder she's leaving!


Resume writing:
Pretty sure this is why most of us are TaskRabbits in the first place




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it.